6 Ways to treat yourself this Easter
It's almost Easter, so if you're looking for a few ways to treat yourself and celebrate this holiday, here are some ideas
April 26, 2022
1. Watch a favourite TV episode or movie: The Easter holiday is a great excuse to binge-watch! Just sit back and relax, grab some popcorn, and enjoy an hour of entertainment. There are also many films that are perfect for watching during your Easter break: "Bridgerton," "Get Out" or even "Batman." Or maybe you'd like to revisit an old classic like "Passion of Christ." Whatever it is that strikes your fancy this season, we hope you enjoy it!
2. Read an article in a magazine or newspaper that has been sitting on your coffee table for months: We’ve all got a pile of magazines or newspapers sitting around that we have been meaning to get to, but life gets in the way. We’re here to tell you that it is time. Pick up one of those issues and sift through it for an article about something you’re interested in—whether food, politics, current events, art, or anything else. Actually, read a book!
3. Go shopping online with OurPass!: Get your shopping on with OurPass! Shopping with OurPass is the perfect way to treat yourself this Easter. Just click to shop, and you're done! With OurPass, checkout is a breeze whether you’re at the office, or at home; on your tablet or smartphone. You'll have a seamless shopping experience from start to finish.
With OurPass one-click checkout, you don't have to waste any time typing in your payment information when ordering that new outfit or gadget you've been eyeing lately. So go ahead and shop til' you drop!
4. Go through your old photos while listening to your favourite music: Uncovering old photos can be a delight, and it's sure to guarantee plenty of smile-inducing memories. There are so many ways to make the most of old photographs. It can be fun to look through them on your own, but it's also a great way to connect with others, whether that's by messaging photos to friends and family or sharing them on social media.
Nostalgia is a powerful emotion. It can make us more optimistic about the future, generate more positive emotions, and give us greater meaning and purpose in life. So this Easter, our advice to you, is to take a trip down memory lane.
5. Give to someone in need: Don't just be the recipient of love! Share some love, and give to the needy. This can be in form of a monetary donation to the less fortunate or it could be as simple as giving your younger sibling small money for airtime. If you decide to do both, that's great too.
6. Have a day out: Finally, if you're looking for something fun to do over the Easter holiday but aren't still sure where to start, why not go on a day trip? From museums and gardens to exciting theme parks, there's something for everyone. If the weather is nice, take a stroll around the nearest tourist centre and soak up the atmosphere. Or if it's raining outside, head to your local cinema and catch a movie!
OurPass' mission is to revolutionise the checkout process. With our one-click checkout solutions, we are making shopping faster, more secure and easier for shoppers and businesses everywhere. Get started today!